Tonight I am going to feature a main dish that takes a total of 30 minutes to make. This is a great dish to make during the week and also adds tons of flavor to chicken breast. So if you like chicken and garlic, this post is for you.
Garlic Roasted Chicken
- 2 boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head of garlic
- 3 springs fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425. Heat the olive oil in a oven proof skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Turn off the heat. Separate the head of garlic into cloves but don’t peel. Add the garlic and rosemary to the skillet.
- Transfer the dish to the oven and cook for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and add the vinegar.
- Scrape up the brown bits with a wooden spoon and remove the springs of rosemary and the outer peel off the garlic. Add 3 tablespoons water and simmer until the sauce is semi thickened.
- Pour the sauce and garlic over the chicken.
Share and Enjoy: