- 2 pounds russet potatoes, about 6 medium
- 3 1/2 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt or Lawrys/Johnys seasoning(if using table salt decrease amount)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, optional
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Scrub the potatoes, cut them in half lengthwise, then cut each half in half again or thirds lengthwise. Place the potatoes on a sheet pan and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread the potatoes in a single layer with 1 cut side down.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, turning to other cut side after 25 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked through, brown and crispy. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.